Data Date is a fundraising business I started in 1988
to help my junior class at James M. Bennett High school raise
money. Click here for my card
How It Works
- Your organization plans the questionnaire to be distributed.
- After returning that rough questionnaire, we produce a typeset-quality,
single-page containing your questions and a response section. We
mail that form back to you.
- You make plenty of photocopies of the form, and distribute them.
- You collect the completed response sections for a week or so, then
return them all to us.
- Our data entry specialists enter the data.
- Magical Matchmaking takes place on a Commodore 128.
- We print out a results data sheet for each returned form, and
return all of these to you.
- You sell as many data sheets as you can, and return the remainder
- We charge only for the data sheets you sold!
Greg J. Badros / U Washington Computer Science and Engineering / firstname.lastname@example.org